This “do-it-yourself” model consists of virtually everything you will need to manage your own successful premium-themed WordPress website. You will be ready to start adding your own content from day one.
Purchased individually, these components are valued at over $865.00. As a package, just $595.00.
Includes 30 days of premium support.
- Our Basic Plugin Suite (a $200+ Value)
- A coming soon page to mask your site until it’s complete.
- Responsive web design for mobile viewers
- Google Analytics
- And More…
- PLUS Gravity Forms – the premium plugin for contact forms, questionnaires, and even simple eCommerce via Paypal.
- Page Structure Set Up
- Includes navigation menu setup with desired page titles
- Contact Page Set Up
- Placeholder Content
- To help you get to know how to use your theme quickly
- Theme Setup
- WordPress Setup
This is a logical choice if you need some personalization and support.
Separately these components are valued at $1,305 – and just $995.00 when purchased together.
Everything found in the DIY package PLUS:
- Custom Background Design
- Colour Scheme Setup
- Typography (ie. font colours and sizes)
- 1-hour personal website strategy consultation or WordPress training
For a truly branded and unique look and feel. We take one of our designers and put them to work, to create a statement that fits your brand message and allows your creative voice to be heard.
A $2,185.00 value. We are pleased to offer this package at a price of $1,895.00.
Everything found in the DIY and Basic packages PLUS:
- A custom photoshop design JPG preview for approval
- CUFON font options
- More advanced typography
- Custom design implementation
Do you need a logo or some other marketing materials, email marketing or social media? Please let us know what you are looking for here on our contact page.
Here is a list of the other services that we offer.
Logo design & stationary packages
Website updating & maintenance
Header design & banner creation
Image editing & cropping
Social media set up
Newsletter set up
Print ad design
Marketing & Gorilla Marketing
Print marketing materials